Monday, March 22, 2010

Chariot Problems

Hey Mortals, its me Thor.
Sittin here on my comp writing to you guys because Im stranded right now in Burlington Massachusetts, (way far away from my personal kingdom of Bilskirner) a quiet suburban community known for its mall featured in the cosmically bad movie Mall Cop. Its strange being the God of Thunder and being stuck in such a small town, but theres nothing I can do about it now seeing as my Chariot broke down yesterday.
On the way back from work, where I work with a dashing young pup named Travis Bettinson, who seems to be getting his training for bike and build back in order, my chariot goat Tanngrisnir fell into a pothole causing my other goat Tanngnjostre to fall sideways and break his leg. Poor goats... Anyways I called AAA and had them bring the chariot back to father Odins place in Asgard.
So now you know why I, the God of Thunder, am sitting here in Burlington Ma, throwing Mjollnir against a cardboard target for practice, while drinking a Stone Ruination IPA...delicious.

-Thor.

No comments:

Post a Comment